MIA Drawing Competition 2020
“Gems and Jewelry of the Royal Indian Court”
- Draw one of these gems or jewelry pieces on A3 paper ONLY (297×420 mm). Art works larger or smaller will not be accepted.
- Do NOT sign the drawing or write your name on the front . Only write your full name in pencil on the back.
- The student can use any form of color: colored pencils, acrylic, watercolors, pastels, gouache, colored pens or any other type. It is best to use a color form that you are used to.
- The Principal will review the Art work for feedback on Tuesday 21 January.
- Last day to submit the final work to the school is Tuesday 28 January 2020.