the Academic Years 2017 – 2018 – 2019 – 2020 – 2021
|Registration for new students Qrs. 1,000 (non-refundable)|
|GRADE||1ST TERM||2ND TERM|
|Pre-school & KG||Qrs. 7,000||Qrs. 6,699|
|Grades 1 to 6||Qrs. 8,000||Qrs. 7,100|
|Reservation for returning students Qrs.1,000 (deducted from 1st term fees)|
- Term Fees are to be paid in full and in cash only as per the following dates:
- 25 ِAugust – 1 September 2020 : 1st Term Fee
- 1 December 2020 – 24 December 2020 : 2nd Term Fee
- 1 March – 30 May 2021 : Reservation Fee for returning students (students who do not pay the reservation fee will not be guaranteed a seat when they return)
- Fees are to be paid in full, in cash, before the student’s attendance, and the school may refuse a student until the fees have been paid.
- No student will be given access to the distance learning platform if term fees have not been paid.
- The school has the right to refuse a student the following term due to repeated lateness or failure in paying the fees.
- Bank Checks are not accepted.
- Monthly installments are not accepted.
- The Registration fee for new students is non-refundable.
- A seat cannot be guaranteed for returning students for the following academic year if the Reservation fee is not paid before 30 May.
- The reservation fee will be deducted from the 1st term fees of the following year, only if the student returns.
- If the student does not return, the reservation fee will be non-refundable.
- Coupons are not valid at the school.
- Discounts are not permissible.
- No academic reports will be issued unless all outstanding fees have been paid. Moreover, the student will not be accepted back into the school for the following academic year.
The fees policy also applies to blended and online learning. Fees will not be discounted.